The threat of Covid 19 has just hit WA and we are taking it very seriously & still open for business!
Our number one priority at Pride Carpet Cleaning has always been the same….our customers!
So we would like you to know that we are 100% OPEN FOR BUSINESS, while practicing state of the art safety and hygiene policies developed specially for Coronavirus.
For your peace of mind we’ve created a Covid 19 risk management plan to keep you and your family safe.
The first thing I’ll mention is Carpet Cleaning or any other service we offer is safe with kids and pets, and fully compliant with government guidelines. Our cleaning processes eliminate harmful bacteria.
- You’ll be greeted by one of our friendly professional staff (for everyone’s safety no hand shake just a friendly verbal introduction). The job will then be quoted accordingly and price confirmed with the customer
- We’ll commence work in a a fresh face mask and gloves(replaced after every job).
- When the job is completed and the customer is happy as usual we will opt for electronic payment (for your safety and ours we’ll be accepting only electronic payment in these times to avoid contamination from cash which can be handed around several times in one day.
- A copy of the invoice is provided with the job address, cost of job and itemised details of work via email on the spot to avoid paper.
- We can apply at your request, an anti bacterial spray on your freshly steam cleaned carpet or furniture.(the spray is kid safe, pet safe, biodegradable and vegan friendly).
- We do all of the above to ensure that you are left with a feeling of certainty, safety and satisfaction that your family home is clean and winning in the fight against harmful bacteria.
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch with me and I will be happy to answer.